Friday, November 11, 2016

Have Blender, Will Travel!


Years ago, my friends and I were drinking margaritas and EVERYONE was complaining of the same thing - and that was heartburn, including me! I made the decision they tasted so good on a hot Arizona summer that I would create a margarita that did not do that to you.

I diligently spent three and a half months on this project. I blew up three $100 blenders in the process. It was a really fun summer, by the way! :) One day, I ran out of some of the fruits I was experimenting with and used some things I had on hand. I mixed it up, gave it to people to taste and witnessed something I had never seen before!

People’s faces lit up when they drank it - their responses were the same!

“It’s DELICIOUS, SMOOTH, and REFRESHING!”

“I FEEL LIKE I’M ON VACATION!”

“I FEEL LIKE I’M IN THE TROPICS!”
It became my personal claim to fame!
I became very popular at parties and had my blender with me wherever I went! I mixed and served my margarita concoction and listened to people's demands that I market this flavor to stores for all to enjoy. My background is graphic design, sales and marketing. I knew nothing about getting a beverage to market, so I continued to mix drinks and make people happy. Little did I know what the future held for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment