Thursday, November 10, 2016

My Story Begins!




Today is a momentous day for me! I very much want to share my amazing journey from the very beginning, but first I want to congratulate Mads Vouzalis of Vouzalis Design for my new website and an outstanding job! In June of 2010, I created the original website myself using templates, but this is the first time I had a professional perform the task. It has been a pleasure to work with him, and I highly recommend his services.



Since the development of Senorita Limonita, I’ve learned about and taken on many areas such as marketing, inventory management, sales, distribution and customer service. I especially love the online world  - it’s set up for success!

Please feel free to check out the site!


I also want to congratulate Joe Pier Photography for a tropical and inviting home page photo. It looks especially great on the phone! Like my amazing Tropical Cocktail Mix, it definitely has the wow factor! Countless people are telling me they get thirsty just looking at it!



I am fortunate to have a multitude of positive energy people surrounding me in my journey, and I will sharing my experiences with them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment