Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Creating a Brand That People Trust

When marketing a product, I knew that I needed to create a brand that people recognized and wanted to know more about. A brand is your company and product "identity." It is how consumers perceive your products and, ultimately, buy!
Through advertising and marketing, it has always been my goal to educate, entice and compel consumers to purchase Senorita Limonita’s amazing new drink product. With so many cocktail mixes on the market, I knew it wasn’t just about the fact that it had amazing flavor! The label and the look of Senorita Limonita had to be like nothing else that was on the shelf.

“One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others.” ~Lewis Carroll

I also knew in creating a company brand, that I had to clearly list the benefits. The secret to a great brand is one that solves a consumer complaint. Senorita Limonita solves TWO of the biggest consumer complaints about margaritas on the market.
  1. Many consumers will not drink margaritas because it gives them heartburn. A healthy blend of sugar and acidity, Senorita Limonita DOES NOT give you heartburn. Those who LOVE margaritas but can’t deal with acid reflux now have a choice!
  2. Many consumers complain that margaritas are too sugary sweet. Senorita Limonita does not contain ANY high fructose corn syrup. The flavor is very smooth!
Branding, advertising and event promotion make up the essential components of any successful marketing campaign for a product like mine. I was networking, asking questions and learning as much as I could from every individual that I communicated with. Determined to develop a strong brand that people trusted, I continued to engage in social media. To my surprise, I started getting requests from all over the world. “Where can I buy this product in Italy?” “ Where can I get Senorita Limonita in Australia?
Limonita First Bottle.jpg
It was at those moments that I realized I had a definite purpose - I had to get Senorita Limonita to the planet!
First Product Run Warehouse.jpg
History was being made as I received my first product run of Senorita Limonita. You could not surgically remove the smile from my face as I accepted the delivery of the first three product pallets! I was excited about this tremendous step forward in making a difference in people’s lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment